Have you suffered the bad luck of running into a fraudulent broker? Do you feel scammed by your broker?
Believe it or not, what we have mentioned above is very normal, as forex and CFD trading has become hugely popular in recent years. Therefore, the number of people who lose their money with fraudulent brokers has also become popular.
In this section we give you a space for you to leave a comment mentioning your experience, you can search in our brokers list, all the reviews we have written, and look there for the company with which you have had problems. If you can't find it, you can leave a comment, or send us a private message through our contact section, telling us about your experience.
How to recognize a fraudulent broker?
We have received hundreds of messages from inexperienced people who, due to ignorance, end up investing with a broker with whom it is not worth investing. While you are here, we will give you some tips so that you can recognize a fraudulent broker:
- Offers binary options
- It is an UNREGULATED broker
- Hides key information, such as its regulation or lack of it
- Especially advertise cryptocurrencies
- The broker is based in countries such as: Estonia, Russia, Bulgaria, The Bahamas, Marshall Islands, Seychelles, Saint Kitts and Nevis,
- It has an automatic system
- It has an automated system (a few years ago a forex robot was very popular) that makes you earn a lot of money very easily
- They promise you a lot of profits, in a very short time and in a 100% safe way, and they tell you that you only have to deposit your capital
- He has inside information that makes him earn a lot of money, very easily
- You have reached it through advertisements such as The Bitcoin Code or Dubai Lifestyle, where they basically tell you that you will earn a lot of money very easy, if you give your information and register
- The website is very poorly designed
- The website is a copy of the websites of companies that have previously been identified as scammers
- Does not have social networks
- If you search for information about them on the internet, they have a very negative reputation
By this we do not mean that, for example, if a broker does not have social networks it is automatically a scam, but if you see many of these signals, you should doubt.
If you think you are being scammed by a broker, or by your advisor, as we told you before, leave us a comment explaining what happened, or contact us through our contact section. We also recommend reading the section on Capital Markets Banc, a broker that has scammed hundreds of people, so that you can read the experiences of those affected.
Remember that it is never too late to share your experience, keep in mind that we have helped and saved the money of thousands of people, thanks to the experiences that people like you, affected or almost scammed by brokers and investment companies that publish on our website . We understand that you may feel bad or that you may feel that your experience will not add up, but this does help, we have discovered hundreds of scam companies thanks to customer comments, we have helped many people thanks to this.
What can I do if I have been scammed?
This is very difficult, since usually these brokers, those who follow these practices, are unregulated companies, with no real location and whose employees also use false names. This means that it is very rarely possible to get the money back, but DO NOT LOSE HOPE. We already told you, if you have problems with your broker, or you think you will have problems in the future, write us a comment here, or a private message explaining what happened.