Does your broker no longer answer your messages? Left your account in the red? Do you feel like you were scammed?
Hello to all our readers! We invite you to read this informative and important section:
In this section we will focus on the complaints and reports to fraudulent brokers or investment companies. Be it a Forex broker, a crypto broker, a financial advisory company, cryptocurrency investments, online casinos, capital recovery companies, binary options or whatever. It is the same, we will talk about companies that pretend to be serious and are a scam.
The investment world is full of companies that they pretend to be a trustworthy and high-level company, but they really are on the contrary to this: fraudulent companies that only seek scam people y take away all their money in the shortest possible time. We know that this unfortunately happens every day, so we have created this same section, with open comments, so you can report or comment on the problems you have with your broker, and / or investment company.
We know that many times you do not want to share your experience, or your complaint, perhaps out of shame of having fallen with one of these fraudulent companies, but believe it or not, sharing your experience is what more help people who plan to invest with that company, your experience helps that person, a new possible scammer not to fall with the company.
Remember that sharing your experience, even if it is a question, even if you feel frustrated or ashamed to do it, is something that a lot of help for people looking for information About the company. Possible new defrauders.
It does not matter if it has happened to you months or weeks ago, equally, sharing your experience with us is extremely helpful.
We will give you some tips if you plan to share your experience with us:
- Always remember to name the Web page y company name.
- Explain the situation in the way as detailed as possible.
- If you remember, Mention how you came to find this company. Maybe through social networks, an ad, a friend, a newspaper ...
- Dinos when it all happened.
- It's okay to use a nickname or pseudonym when leaving your comment, you don't need to use a real name, but it is necessary that the email you use does exist, in case we later want contact you for any reason. (Remember that your email will not be seen by anyone, and we will never share it with anyone). If you don't want to use your personal email either, you can create a new one very easily on web pages like Gmail or Yahoo!
We tell you again: Sharing your experience will help many people! Understand that you are not the only one affected. Imagine if you had read an experience mentioning that the broker that has scammed you is not trustworthy and that it is a company dedicated to scamming.
Maybe you would have saved all your money, it would have been very good right?
Well that is precisely, In order for you to leave your comment and your complaint, your experience and report to your broker. With something as simple as a comment you can warn people who have been contacted by this company, that they are thinking of investing.