Do you want to know the best broker of 2021? At Brokersdeforexconfiables.com we take seriously the work of analyzing brokers, that is why we have developed a ranking with the best brokers of the year 2021, we take into account various factors of the companies.
Do you represent a broker? Do you want to appear in the Ranking of Best Brokers 2021?
Choosing a good broker is very important for every investor, there are many factors such as the type of investor, the financial products in which you are looking to invest, safe brokers, spreads, leverage, investment platform, possibility of creating a demo account, minimum deposits and many more important features. So what are the best brokers of 2021? In our list we have listed in our opinion the best brokers of the entire year 2021.
We also want to clarify that a large part of the brokers that are in our ranking offer the possibility of investing in cryptocurrencies, something that has become very popular especially in recent years.
How do I start investing with a broker? Just click on one of the brokers from our list of best brokers and you can open an account with them, you can start with a DEMO account (practice) or with a REAL account. It is as simple as this, you can also always contact the company's support to solve your doubts. Keep in mind that perhaps the investor profile you have will make you decide on one or another broker. It is also a good idea to try more than one broker, it is not necessary to choose only one.
Some points that you should always keep in mind:
- Customer service: it is a very important point, always, at some point you will need to contact the broker's support. Evaluate it, take into account how many means of contact the broker offers (chat, phone, mail, Skype)
- Investment platform: there are many different investment platforms with the most popular being MetaTrader. A broker with more than one platform is a good idea, it also depends on the investor's profile.
- Deposit: many brokers establish the minimum initial deposit between 50 and 1.000 dollars, this depends on each broker. Usually the higher the deposit, they will offer you better conditions to operate in the financial markets.
- Investment instruments: a broker with many investment instruments means that you as a client will have a wide choice of products in which you can invest. Usually brokers offer Forex and CFDs (and through CFDs the possibility of investing in Stocks, Energy, Commodities and more), and recently cryptocurrencies are in high demand.
- Segregated bank accounts: this means that the money of the broker's clients is kept in different bank accounts than the ones in which the broker keeps their money. It is an extra layer of security.
- Account types: a broker with many account types that adapt to each type of investor. Usually brokers offer different types of account, the higher the deposit they will offer you better conditions. This also depends on each investor profile.